Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Numb
- What are the ingredients of Dr. Numb? – Dr Numb has 5% Lidocaine and 7.22% of active ingredients for rapid absorption.
- Is Dr. Numb safe? – Dr. Numb has been approved by the FDA and Health Canada so you can be assured of its safety and quality.
- Who uses Dr. Numb? – Dr. Numb is widely used by tattoo artists and dermatology clinics across the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Japan, and other countries. It is their trusted brand of numbing cream for many years.
- Will it leave any chemical residue on my skin? – Dr. Numb is a water-based cream that leaves no mark of any chemical after the effect wears off. It will not the quality of the procedure and the healing time as well.
- Where can I use Dr. Numb? - Dr. Numb can be used in any type of painful skin procedure such as tattooing, Brazilian waxing, laser hair removal, body piercing, and even injections.
What is Dr. Numb’s Satisfaction Guarantee? Dr. Numb offers 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not 100% happy with your results. Simply return the tubes with complete packaging within 30 days after your purchase for a full merchandise refund (Less Shipping &Handling). With our no risk guarantee, you are rest assured that we can proudly say we are the leader in the numbing anesthetic cream industry. Please allow up to 15 business days from our receipt of your package for processing. Your refund or credit will be the confirmation of receipt.
Is it 100% safe to pay with credit card on your site? The security of your billing information is paramount to us! All Credit Card Transactions are completed on a 256 Bit SSL Encrypted Secure Server. As we transmit the information to the Bank’s Secure SSL Server, they require a 128-bit transaction and will not process a transaction without one. Even though 40 or 56 Bit transactions are very secure, our Bank’s insistence on 256 Bit SSL means that there is never any chance of your information ever being intercepted or decoded. Again, your security is of paramount importance for us.
What Credit Cards do you accept? At this time we only accept VISA, MASTER CARD and AMEX. Using a credit card is by far the most efficient way for you to order from us and it allows us to process and have your order shipped out in the shortest time possible.
Do you offer any other payment options besides credit card? Sorry, at this time we only accept credit cards and bank wire transfer. You can either pay directly on our secure payment gateway or contact the Billing Department to get the bank details.
When will my credit card be billed? Your card will be billed by our billing department the moment you place your order on our website.
Can I use Coupons? Yes however, Coupons are not redeemable for cash, may not be applied to previous orders and cannot be combined with any other promotion, offer or coupon.
Will my email or telephone number be given out to anyone else? Absolutely not! Your email, telephone number and other personal information will never be given to anyone else. It is kept in our database for future reference when you make another order. You will only be contacted when we need to verify your order or if there is a problem with the order.